17 [voice]

May. 26th, 2009 04:14 pm
yoroshiku: (KAGA PAUNCH)
[personal profile] yoroshiku
OKAY! That's it, I'm damn bored again, and the next race isn't for three weeks! Looks like some sort of hell is breaking loose in the betting booths...

People're trying to get me banned for cheating. How the hell did I cheat? And how the hell can you even cheat in a race where ANYTHING GOES!

Assfaces.


SO! I'm comin' back up to Terra, okay? Maya-chan~ Let's hang out! See, this is me being unsurprising with my visit!!


YOSHAAA!
(deleted comment)

Date: 2009-05-27 03:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
Uh, I could probably get a hotel. But, if I could also stay at yer place~ I don't take up much room, I swear.
(deleted comment)

Date: 2009-05-27 04:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
All riiiight!

We gonna stay up late and watch movies?
(deleted comment)

Date: 2009-05-28 02:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
Awesome! I'll be gracing Terra with my presence soon enough~
(deleted comment)
(deleted comment)

Date: 2009-05-28 03:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
Come get me, and I'll help you shop~
(deleted comment)
(deleted comment)

ooc

Date: 2009-05-28 04:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
hee hee bumming.

Sure! I was thinking we should log it. 8D
(deleted comment)

ooc

Date: 2009-05-28 04:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
XD!

Um. 83 I dunno. *brain just emptied out onto the floor* Whatever's good!
(deleted comment)

ooc

Date: 2009-05-28 05:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yoro-shiku.livejournal.com
NEVER I love ooc comments. 8D

Profile

yoroshiku: (Default)
Jotarou "Bleed" Kaga

February 2015

S M T W T F S
1234 56 7
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 12th, 2026 04:54 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios